We are looking for authors to publish. You’ve been leading for so long. It’s time to share your ideas!
The Maximum Standard
Article Writing Guidelines:
1. Identify a leadership idea that you embrace
2. Write around 700-800 words
3. Include a way to make it personal. Center on a story about yourself, or something you’re familiar with
4. Divide it up into a few sections for ease of reading
5. Use a casual writing style
Send us your idea in a Word Document to email@example.com. We have a team of editors that will play with it to make it better. You get it back to see if you like the changes. We’ll go back and forth until we both agree and, most importantly, you’re happy with it to publish.
Go ahead and take the leap! The best leaders grow by thinking about, internally debate with, writing on, and sharing leadership. Your people need to hear your ideas!